You are using Android phone but your PC is using Windows operating system and you find no way to copy music to your phone? Forget it as today, I will show you some procedures to help you do that.
Following this tutorial, you will be able to add audio files (mp3, ogg, wma, etc) from your Windows PC to your Android phone.
1. Firstly, you have to plug your Android phone into your PC using a USB cable. Once it’s connected to your PC, you should see a small USB icon in the upper left corner of your phone.
2. Drag the “menu bar” down and there will be an entry titled USB connected. Click it.
3. Now Click the Mount button.
4. Select Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer, click OK and skip the next step.
5. You’re now viewing the contents of the SD card in your Android device. If there is not a folder titled Music, create a new one.
6. Now find the music files you store in your PC, select the ones you want to copy to your Android phone/device and copy them by clicking Ctrl+c or right-clicking on them and selecting Copy.
7. In the Music folder in your phones SD card, paste the files into it by clicking ctrl+v or right-click and select Paste
8. After you disconnect your Android phone from your PC, go to your Applications screen and select the Music app in your Android phone.
9. Tap either the Artists, Albums, Songs or (if you added them) Playlists button and you will be able to listen to your music files on your iPhone