Kindle Fire Video Converter is a good choice to convert MKV to Kindle Fire playable video format. This MKV to Kindle Fire Converter is an all-in-one Kindle Fire Converter software. It can convert almost all video format to Kindle Fire playable video/audio format, such as conver AVI to Kindle File, FLV to Kindle Fire, DVD to Kindle Fire iTunes to Kindle Fire and so on.
With the MKV to Kindle Fire Converter, you can also customize your Youtube FLV files as you want, such as cropping video, adding watermark, adjusting video brightness/contrast, customize video audio parameter etc.
Start converting MKV to Kindle Fire:
- Download and install – Download the MKV to Kindle Fire Converter, install the program on your computer. Then its main interface will pop up:
- Load MKV to Kindle Fire Converter - Just click the Add… button to load the files you wanna convert to Kindle Fire to the Converter.
- Customize your MKV video - Check on the icon Edit to enter the video-editing window and customize your file as you like, such as crop video size, add watermark, etc. And you can also adjust video brightness/contrast, customize video/audio parameter.
- Set output format and path - Click on the Output Format drop-down list to choose a suiteble video format according to your
need. Then select a destination folder to place your output files.
- Convert MKV to Kindle Fire – Now click on the Start button to convert the MKV video to Kindle Fire.
After finish the conversion process, just open the target folder and transfer the converted video files to your Kindle Fire. With the Kindle
Fire Converter, everything is simple. Free download is available, go the way to have a trial.